Scientific writing and communication training
- Friday, 17 September 2021
- Icm Paris & Online
Objectives of the workshop:
To introduce the ZENITH students to aspects of written and oral communication and of scientific publications to help them communicate their research clearly and effectively.
Learning outcomes and competences:
At the end of the workshop, Zenith students should be able to:
- Approach writing papers in an organised manner
- Analyse and improve their written work
- Prepare and present effective oral presentations
- Experience joy when presenting and writing!