In this section you can find the latest News & Publications within the ZENITH network.
ZENITH is committed to dissemination, communication and outreach activities. The consortium will carry out activities to create public awareness of the research work performed within the network. The major scientific and technical achievements with the various results and publications will be shared in the Publications tab.
- ZENITH @ FENS2022
- Outreach: Pint of Science!
- Alizée's Secondment in Paris
- ZENITH student retreat in Palermo
- Outreach: "Zebrafish - colourful model organism"
- Verity's Secondment at Cornell
- Poster presentation at ED3C Scientific days
- Tahnee's Secondment at UCL
- Elena's Secondment at CRG
- Zenith Supervisory Board meeting
- Collaboration with ETN SmartNets
- Zenith student teaches at ICTS
- Zenith 2nd Training Workshop - Genetics, Anatomy & Behaviour
- Zenith writing and communication workshop
- Zenith collab - Classifying seizures in zebrafish
ZENITH has adhered to the Open Access initiative in the framework of Horizon 2020. Our publications are going to be made available to the public below in different formats - Journal Publications, Conference Publications, Abstracts, Poster Presentations, PhD Thesis
- (poster) Thomas Soares Mullen, Adrien Jouary, Alexandre Laborde, Edite Figueiras, Joaquim Contradanças, Michael Orger . A head-fixed assay for larval zebrafish to study state changes across multiple timescales. (Avoidance)
- (poster) Alizée Kastler, Elena Dreosti . Social Interaction and Pain Tolerance in Zebrafish. (Deep Imaging)
- (poster) Sharbatanu Chatterjee, Natalia Beiza, Hippolyte Moulle, Marcus Ghosh, Thomas Panier, Georges Débregeas, Volker Bormuth . Classification of brain states and behavioural motor response strategy to vestibular stimulation. (Motor Learning)
- (poster) I-Wen Chen, Chung Yuen Chan, Vincent de Sars, Emiliano Ronzitti, Dimitrii Tanese, Valentina Emiliani . In vivo high-throughput probing of synaptic connectivity using two-photon holographic optogenetic stimulation and compressed sensing strategies. OPTOGEN 2022. (All Optical)
- (poster) Gautam Sridhar, Antonio Carlos Costa, Massimo Vergassola, Claire Wyart . Data-driven discovery of long timescale behavioral strategies during sensory evoked navigation. ED3C Scientific days. (Navigation)
- (poster) Gautam Sridhar, Gautam Reddy, João Marques, Rita Felix, Olivier Mirat, Michael Orger, Claire Wyart . Unsupervised statistical model based on language learning segments fundamental sequences of prey capture behaviour. NeuroFrance 2021 conference, 2021. (Navigation)
- (poster) Xinyu Jia, Mathilde Lapoix, Martin Carbo-Tano, Claire Wyart . From birthdate to projection range: light on the functions of reticulospinal neurons. NeuroFrance 2021 conference. (Inner States)
- (poster) Elena Putti, Chung-Yuen Chan, Giulia Faini, Dimitrii Tanese, Valentina Emiliani, Filippo Del Bene . Genetic control of circuit development and function in the zebrafish optic tectum. ED3C Scientific days. (Tectum)